[SOLVED] What's wrong with my pc?

Mar 10, 2019
I recently bought a gaming pc from Amazon heres the link
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...mob_b_asin_image#immersive-view_1552254128069

It's a Cyberpowerpc wyvern it has an RX590 (Red Devil) with Intel i5 8400. I've noticed that it isn't performing as it should because on gta 5 I get 34fps on medium detail 1080p and games like minecraft I'm only getting 40fps. It doesn't add up. I watched a benchmark YouTube video of a guy using the rx590 with Intel i5 and he was getting 70fps on gta 5 with ULTRA detail. Why am I getting less than 40fps on MEDIUM detail and I have the same gpu and cpu.

Solution
To be honest I would contact amazon and take the computer back if it having faults or get it replaced and if the replacement is the same a refund and try an gaming store for gaming comps
Mar 10, 2019
I recently bought a gaming pc from Amazon heres the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...mob_b_asin_image#immersive-view_1552254128069 It's a Cyberpowerpc wyvern it has an RX590 (Red Devil) with Intel i5 8400. I've noticed that it isn't performing as it should because on gta 5 I get 34fps on medium detail 1080p and games like minecraft I'm only getting 40fps. It doesn't add up. I watched a benchmark YouTube video of a guy using the rx590 with Intel i5 and he was getting 70fps on gta 5 with ULTRA detail. Why am I getting less than 40fps on MEDIUM detail and I have the same gpu and cpu.

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...mob_b_asin_image#immersive-view_1552254128069

It's a Cyberpowerpc wyvern it has an RX590 (Red Devil) with Intel i5 8400. I've noticed that it isn't performing as it should because on gta 5 I get 34fps on medium detail 1080p and games like minecraft I'm only getting 40fps. It doesn't add up. I watched a benchmark YouTube video of a guy using the rx590 with Intel i5 and he was getting 70fps on gta 5 with ULTRA detail. Why am I getting less than 40fps on MEDIUM detail and I have the same gpu and cpu.
Is everything slow or are your games just performing poorly. A virus or malware could be the cause of slow downs and poor performance. Not sure if that's the case but I've experienced this before and a virus was the cause of my slow downs.

If you think that the issue could be a virus, trojan, or malware, I highly suggest checking out this software.

The specifications look fairly decent, however a 350W raises concerns for me. But, considering other buyers off Amazon don't seem to be having any issues I suppose this probably isn't hardware related. I can't think of anything else, so I'm just going to wait for your response and other community members possible solutions. Hope this can be helpful.

Mar 10, 2019
Is everything slow or are your games just performing poorly. A virus or malware could be the cause of slow downs and poor performance. Not sure if that's the case but I've experienced this before and a virus was the cause of my slow downs.

If you think that the issue could be a virus, trojan, or malware, I highly suggest checking out this software.

The specifications look fairly decent, however a 350W raises concerns for me. But, considering other buyers off Amazon don't seem to be having any issues I suppose this probably isn't hardware related. I can't think of anything else, so I'm just going to wait for your response and other community members possible solutions. Hope this can be helpful.

Thanks for your fast response. Sometimes the PC does take a while to open games and the loading times can be long but I've only had it for 2 days so I don't know how it could be malware

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for your fast response. Sometimes the PC does take a while to open games and the loading times can be long but I've only had it for 2 days so I don't know how it could be malware
Not all malware and viruses are obtained from downloading files. You can get a virus just by opening up the wrong website, so getting one within 2 days of receiving your PC is quite possible.

Like I said, this could have nothing to do with your issue, but it's better to check and try than not.

Mar 10, 2019
Not all malware and viruses are obtained from downloading files. You can get a virus just by opening up the wrong website, so getting one within 2 days of receiving your PC is quite possible.

Like I said, this could have nothing to do with your issue, but it's better to check and try than not.
okay I'll see if its malware

Do you have the video cable in the Radeon card or the motherboard? Seems like the performance you get is what you would see from the Intel video.