Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
this isn't only music thread here but it only one users can see, so I guess you are right.

I have removed it from my post and yours :)

I have one Overkill song I won't try to link as profanity filter will block its name :) funny though as its an old song, I had the T shirt in the 1980's though my mum never liked it and made it vanish whenever I found it again.
Eh, you're a mod. Is someone going to ban you for profane language?

this isn't only music thread here but it only one users can see, so I guess you are right.

I have removed it from my post and yours :)

I have one Overkill song I won't try to link as profanity filter will block its name :) funny though as its an old song, I had the T shirt in the 1980's though my mum never liked it and made it vanish whenever I found it again.

Not a problem. I'm glad I gave some heads-up, lol.

YEAH, actually despite this being an Off topic forum, or just a MUSIC thread, I think Gamers of ALL age groups, ethics, cultural backgrounds, attitude, and different religious beliefs might browse this sub-forum section.

But this topic still comes under Tom's Hardware forum, but anyone can browse this thread, and if he/she sees a disturbing Video, then they might even complain, or just leave this forum for good, IMO.

I've seen this happen on UBISOFT Off topic forums though. Even the MODs out there are very strict, so they quickly clean all the stuff.

Last edited:
Foreigner - Jukebox Hero
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr6KVNt-1Ek

Lyrics: Standing in the rain, with his head hung low Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream And be a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes He's a juke box hero He took one guitar, juke box hero, stars in his eyes Juke box hero, he'll come alive tonight

A classic!

Colif

Win 11 Master
I haven't heard Neil Diamond in years... he was mums favorite so i likely know all his songs. He was preferable to Dad's fav which was Elvis.

He has Parkinson's disease now, but you know, 33 solo albums is probably enough for anyone.