Feb 14, 2019
So I recently got new components new from Amazon and Best Buy
AsRock Z390 Phantom Motherboard
i5 9600k
NZXT Kraken Watercooler
16gb DDR4 G.Skill 3000
512gb Silicon Power NVMe M.2
960gb SSD (Used in previous System no issues)
RTX 2070 MSI GPU (Used in previous system no issues)
600w FSP Dragger Mini ITX solution

Case Thermaltake Core G3

After putting it together I kept getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR every few seconds to minutes, I was able to go into Windows but it popped up with the error. I disassembled it and did as best cable management as I could and it held up all night. I it still happens occasionally and I do notice my pc shocks me a little when I touch the case. It’s plugged up to a high capacity/wattage power strip and and I tried the outlet that had 3 holes for the ground. Could my power supply be bad and causing issues with power? Any ideas?

To add it does stay on without error longer but I occasionally still get it

Feb 14, 2019
ASRock Motherboard (Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/AC) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HYNL939/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pejBCbM28FJQ1

This is the Motherboard and i updated the bios to the most current just in case there was any issue with my i5 9600k and swapped out the NVMe M.2 but still getting it. Next I guess I’ll just swap out the PSU it’s all it’s coming down too. I’ve also fresh installed Windows on the computer. Could it be the graphics card or Riser Cable? The GPU does this weird thing where only one Fan spins a little and the other is completely still?