when amd will release drivers for fallout 4?

Valerios

Reputable
Sep 28, 2015
i have r9 390 and the performance is bad in big cities.i disabled shadows ,tessalation to x16 and no godrays even now its bad.why nvidia can release so soon drivers but not amd?

Mohammed Adhil

Honorable
May 4, 2013
AMD discovered a major bug with its Catalyst 14.2 driver at the last minute, which threw a wrench in the works at the company. The driver was originally slated to come out in sync with DICE' update of Battlefield 4 on Thursday. AMD now tells us that their teams have been working overnight to fix the driver, and should have their next status update for us by mid-afternoon EST (New York time), later today. That update doesn't necessarily mean a driver release at that point in time, and so AMD might be forced to label it Catalyst 14.2 beta, keeping up with its calendar-based driver version naming. Catalyst 14.1 beta was expected to ship the first public distribution of Mantle, AMD's ambitious 3D graphics API to rival Direct3D and OpenGL.

Valerios

Reputable
Sep 28, 2015

wtf are you talking about?lol what battlefield 4?you are some years behind i think

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

I have a 290x, and I get locked 60 fps at 1440p

what are your full specs?