Question When i launch FIFA 20 my PC keep crashing

Noa_1_

Reputable
Jan 5, 2017
Hello guys , i have weird problem out here.When i launch FIFA 20 from origin,original FIFA 20 my PC just get crashing and crashing
My PC spec :
cpu : ryzen 1600 OC 3.5 on 1.5v
gpu : rx 570 8gb lil oced
ram ; hyperx 16gb 2666mhz
psu : VS 550 gray unit

Noa_1_

Reputable
Jan 5, 2017
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the crashes.

PSU: how old, condition (new, used, refurbished)?

Low end model (grey) as I understand it....
Pc didnt give any blue screen ,just they get restarted when FIFA is launched for 1 min,every time on same place...
And yea VS 550 Corsair grey unit,better then orange unit,its not about PSU cause i run other demanding games without problem

Noa_1_

Reputable
Jan 5, 2017
There can be error related crashes that do not include a blue screen.

Take a look in Reliability History and Event Viewer.

Where did you get FIFA 20?

Have you tried reinstalling?
Where i can find that related error crashes info? Where is Event viwer and reliability history haha...
FIFA is original from Orgin

Ralston18

Titan
FIFA - what website did you use?

You can access Reliability History and Event Viewer via the "Type here to search" box usually located in the lower left screen corner.

Just start typing in the name.

Reliability History is much more user friendly so start with that. Do not immediately react to any given errors.

Look for some constant error that corresponds with the crashes. Varying errors may indicate a broader problem which could indeed implicate the PSU.

Noa_1_

Reputable
Jan 5, 2017
FIFA - what website did you use?

You can access Reliability History and Event Viewer via the "Type here to search" box usually located in the lower left screen corner.

Just start typing in the name.

Reliability History is much more user friendly so start with that. Do not immediately react to any given errors.

Look for some constant error that corresponds with the crashes. Varying errors may indicate a broader problem which could indeed implicate the PSU.
There is photo,i dont know but it isnt crashing cause of OC ,i tried like OC my ryzen 1600 to 3.6 on 1.3v and PC get crahsed,i think its about drivers ...all red X are chrashed PC... photo https://prnt.sc/rsefq3

Ralston18

Titan
"Radeon Software" does indeed seem to be the problem. I see two entries for powerMAX as well.

Stop overclocking. Disable/Uninstall powerMAX.

See if the crashes and related errors stop.

If not, then reinstall the GPU drivers. Download via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Immediate objective is to restore system stability.

Then tweak system/gaming performance thereafter.

Noa_1_

Reputable
Jan 5, 2017
"Radeon Software" does indeed seem to be the problem. I see two entries for powerMAX as well.

Stop overclocking. Disable/Uninstall powerMAX.

See if the crashes and related errors stop.

If not, then reinstall the GPU drivers. Download via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Immediate objective is to restore system stability.

Then tweak system/gaming performance thereafter.
I tryed with drivers ,i mean i deleted drivers and open fifa soo i can see that is problem with drivers,but now i thinking its about windows...https://prnt.sc/rsgnos

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure which one (Windows or Radeon) initiates the crashes.

Delve a bit deeper into some of the other errors (yellow, blue). A right click on any given error will provide more information.

I am still thinking PSU problems.

However, reading back, have you tried reinstalling FIFA? Where did you get the software?

TRENDING THREADS