[SOLVED] When I record my voice with wire earphones it records buzz sound without my voice

Dec 27, 2020
when I connect my wire earphones to my PC's front panel audio port and record audio, all it records is a loud buzz sound and it doesnt record the actual sound that I recorded. I cant hear my voice when i play the voice record, not even slightly.
sound output from earphones works well when I play video from youtube (or when I play any sound) but the mic doesn't work and all it records is a buzz sound. I tried using another wire earphone but same thing happened. I also tried recording with a wired desktop microphone and same thing happened. But when I connected a bluetooth microphone it worked fine.
I made sure that case audio cable is connected properly to the motherboard. I also moved the audio cable away from PSU (I thought electric currents where causing the noise ) but nothing changed. my earphones microphone works well on other devises so im sure its not causing the problem, the problem is in the PC.
This is the sound that it records:
View: https://youtu.be/C3OVKrkGxDs

Hardware:
case: NZXT H210i
motherboard: z490i aorus ultra (mini ITX)
PSU: cooler master mwe gold v2 750 full modular

Please help