[SOLVED] When in game, if I move my mouse I get FPS drops ?

Dec 11, 2022
My framerate drops if I move my mouse with any speed and I can't seem to find a solution
specs are:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Crucial MX500 1 TB SSD
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660
I have 48 gigs of ram
and a Corsair CX-M cx750M atx 80 psu
This happens even if I lower all settings to the lowest possible

Solution
Do you have the grey label or the green label version of the PSU? I noticed you had a PSU prior to the Corsair listed here.

You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. Include that alongside the BIOS version for said motherboard. What OS are you working with? Since you've got a Crucial SSD, use Crucial's Storage Executive app to see if the SSD has a firmware update pending.

As for your ram,
I have 48 gigs of ram
what are you working with?

Lutfij

Titan
Do you have the grey label or the green label version of the PSU? I noticed you had a PSU prior to the Corsair listed here.

You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. Include that alongside the BIOS version for said motherboard. What OS are you working with? Since you've got a Crucial SSD, use Crucial's Storage Executive app to see if the SSD has a firmware update pending.

As for your ram,
I have 48 gigs of ram

Solution
Dec 11, 2022

As for your ram,
I have 48 gigs of ram

My ram is Gskill Aegis, two sticks of 8 gigs each and two sticks of 16 gigs, all 4 are DDR4

My motherboard is AsusTek Rog Strix B450-E Gaming, I believe the grey label version
Bios is American Megatrends Imc. 3004, 12/16/2019

Oh and Windows 10
Mouse is Razer Viper 8Khz

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2022
Update: I think I fixed the issue, my Razer app had my mouse set to the 8k polling rate, lowered it to 1000 and it seems to be working now.

TRENDING THREADS