[SOLVED] Whenever I install GPU drivers I get a frozen screen every 3 seconds ?

John eLeimon

Prominent
Feb 8, 2021
I wanted to know if it's possible to have gpu drivers uninstalled but still get recognized. Cause I used DDU and the only thing that is showing in my display monitor is that Microsoft adapter does this mean my gpu is not used? I'm using a laptop.

Solution
did you find any solution?
i too am having same gpu and same problemm

Here is what I did
Downloaded DDU I accessed to the hp site for my stock drivers about my laptop I removed the internet cable and booted to safe mode then I used DDU after that I restarted the laptop and installed the stock version of my graphic drivers then restarted and I inserted the internet cable again all good
I wanted to know if it's possible to have gpu drivers uninstalled but still get recognized. Cause I used DDU and the only thing that is showing in my display monitor is that Microsoft adapter does this mean my gpu is not used? I'm using a laptop.

The Microsoft Adapter is a universal display driver, however it generally lacks alot of features. What laptop/gpu do you have?

John eLeimon

Prominent
Feb 8, 2021
did you find any solution?
i too am having same gpu and same problemm

Here is what I did
Downloaded DDU I accessed to the hp site for my stock drivers about my laptop I removed the internet cable and booted to safe mode then I used DDU after that I restarted the laptop and installed the stock version of my graphic drivers then restarted and I inserted the internet cable again all good

Solution