Question Whenever I plug a pair of headphones into the front ports they have a buzzing sound

BoltOLightnin

Prominent
Mar 27, 2019
Hello Everyone!
I recently started using a desktop pc for my online classes. There are headphone jacks on my cpu.
2 in the front( 1 green and 1 pink) and 3 in the back (1 blue,1 green and 1 pink).
When I use speakers to plug in to the headphone jacks on the back of the cpu there is no issue, but when I want to listen to audio using my headphones I plug my headphones to the green port in the front.

This is where the issue lies. The moment I plug in the headphones an incessant buzzing noise starts. I have tried restarting the pc and disconnecting the speakers to no avail. The buzzing sound is not affected by volume. This is a huge issue when I need to listen to something on my headphones.
Could someone help me out?

BoltOLightnin

Prominent
Mar 27, 2019
I am not using splitters on the headphones. When I connect the speakers to the front jacks they also have static noise, but unlike the headphones there is only static noise. In the headphones I can hear whats going on albeit with a persistent buzzing noise.

Could you please elaborate on how I coud go about reseating the connections from the case to the motherboard?
Thanks a bunch!
PS: Would switching the ports in the front and back work?