where are my mouse cursors

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

the other day i was messing about with XP and (dont ask me how i did it) I
inadvertanly removed all but the standard mouse cursors. yes i know its
stupid but hey i'm learning.

how can i get them back

Go to Control panel and click the Mouse Icon. in the mouse properties window
click the 'pointers' tab. At the top you will see a section marked Scheme.
There is a dialog box inside this section. Does it contain the word (None)?
If so that would change the cursors back to the standard version. Click the
green arrow button on the right of the dialog box and re-select a different
scheme. Click Apply followed by Ok to exit

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert