[SOLVED] Where can I find this cable?

Jun 3, 2020
I need a 10-pin cable for my PSU that will split to connect to an 8-pin PCI Express power plug for the GPU and an 8-pin (4+4) for the CPU. The GPU Requires a specific 8-PIN PCI E plug (page 10 of the GPU User Guide). I can't find this cable for the life of me.

My GPU is a GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and PSU is a be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550 W. Other specs are in my signature.

Solution
I suggest seeing this video, he explains what the cables are and how they are wired. CPU plug is different and is only meant to power the CPU and not the GPU or vice versa, so a cable that splits to both doesn't exist.

Each PCIe plug has 12 pins branching off to 2x 2+8 pins.

I hope you didn't throw the cables out because you need them. Mixing modular cables from different sources is a huge risk as PSU pin arrangements aren't standardized between brands.

Would be best get in contact with be quiet! and see if they can help you with cables if you don't have them anymore.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I suggest seeing this video, he explains what the cables are and how they are wired. CPU plug is different and is only meant to power the CPU and not the GPU or vice versa, so a cable that splits to both doesn't exist.

Each PCIe plug has 12 pins branching off to 2x 2+8 pins.

I hope you didn't throw the cables out because you need them. Mixing modular cables from different sources is a huge risk as PSU pin arrangements aren't standardized between brands.

Would be best get in contact with be quiet! and see if they can help you with cables if you don't have them anymore.

Solution