Where can i get the ground male of my smps cable?

Solution
That looks like a standard Schuko plug. Your wall socket (outlet) should either have a ground pin which goes into the "hole" or sprung contacts top and bottom which connect to the contacts down the top & bottom of the plug. (I think there may be a one or two other less-common variants - I seem to remember that the sockets looked a bit odd at a hotel where I stayed in Switzerland but I was only using double-insulated equipment that didn't have a ground connection so it didn't matter. I've seen the "pin" type connection in Eastern Europe and the other type in Western Europe.)

If your socket uses some other connection scheme, you may need to get hold of either an adaptor or a local mains lead.

[Edit: change a word for a better one.]

molletts

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
That looks like a standard Schuko plug. Your wall socket (outlet) should either have a ground pin which goes into the "hole" or sprung contacts top and bottom which connect to the contacts down the top & bottom of the plug. (I think there may be a one or two other less-common variants - I seem to remember that the sockets looked a bit odd at a hotel where I stayed in Switzerland but I was only using double-insulated equipment that didn't have a ground connection so it didn't matter. I've seen the "pin" type connection in Eastern Europe and the other type in Western Europe.)

If your socket uses some other connection scheme, you may need to get hold of either an adaptor or a local mains lead.

[Edit: change a word for a better one.]

Solution

TRENDING THREADS