where can I order GAL26V12 programmable logic chips

where can I order GAL26V12 programmable logic chips on the web from
lattice semiconductor, I have look everywhere but didn`t find
anything

thanks in advance

"someone92" <someone92@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> where can I order GAL26V12 programmable logic chips on the web from
> lattice semiconductor, I have look everywhere but didn`t find
> anything
>
> thanks in advance

www.allcomponent.com claims to have them in stock. I'll leave it to you to
wrestle with whatever their ordering process is. BTW just entering the part
number into Google turned this up on the first result page so I didn't look
any further for sources.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

On 23 Apr 2004 22:12:41 -0700, someone92@hotmail.com (someone92) put
finger to keyboard and composed:

>where can I order GAL26V12 programmable logic chips on the web from
>lattice semiconductor, I have look everywhere but didn`t find
>anything

Try reposting to sci.electronics.components.

- Franc Zabkar