Where did my server go?

I just tried to sign on and my server, Atlantic, is not even on the
list. I noticed other east coast servers, like Catskill, is not there
either. I saw nothing that said they were down..they just aren't
there...

I am essentially a newcomer to UO, not having played in about 4-5
years, but, anyone know what's up? Is there a place besides the login
that gives server status?

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 17 Mar 2005 14:12:55 -0800, "Felwynne" <felwynne@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I just tried to sign on and my server, Atlantic, is not even on the
>list. I noticed other east coast servers, like Catskill, is not there
>either. I saw nothing that said they were down..they just aren't
>there...
>
>I am essentially a newcomer to UO, not having played in about 4-5
>years, but, anyone know what's up? Is there a place besides the login
>that gives server status?

It is posted on UO.com that the servers are down for the
patch 31. http://update.uo.com/latest.html

If the server is down, this is a good place to find out why.

On 17 Mar 2005 14:12:55 -0800, "Felwynne" <felwynne@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I just tried to sign on and my server, Atlantic, is not even on the
>list. I noticed other east coast servers, like Catskill, is not there
>either. I saw nothing that said they were down..they just aren't
>there...
>
>I am essentially a newcomer to UO, not having played in about 4-5
>years, but, anyone know what's up? Is there a place besides the login
>that gives server status?

There is the "shard issues" page but it is for problems not regular
maintenance. http://support.uo.com/s_issue.html

The shards go down for maintenance (usually less than 20 minutes) at about
5am local time. That means 5am EST for the east coast shards. I usually
log out about an hour before and log back in at 6 if I'm eager to continue
playing.

/doesn't like being timewarped.

--
Michael Cecil