Where do I buy Honor items?

Where do I buy the items I won with the honor system?
I'm a private and I heard I can have a tabard but where can I find it?
I play with Night Elves (alliance)

phlip

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

"Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Where do I buy the items I won with the honor system?
> I'm a private and I heard I can have a tabard but where can I find it?
> I play with Night Elves (alliance)

Stormwind City, check w/guard. Will say, "Officer's Quarters", or something
like that. I'd wait to buy anything until at least Cpl/Sgt, since Pvt stuff
is what you'd expect a Pvt to wear...IMO...

Phlip

phlip wrote:
> "Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Where do I buy the items I won with the honor system?
> > I'm a private and I heard I can have a tabard but where can I find
it?
> > I play with Night Elves (alliance)

Don't listen to Philip.

As a Night Elf you have to go to Orgrimmar in northern Durotar (take
the boat from Booty Bay to Ratchet and head north, east, then north.

Your PvP reward is free, and is waiting for you in the part of the city
known as the Cleft of Shadows. Please don't pay any attention to all
the Undead, Orcs and Trolls milling around. They are probably just
there to congratulate you on a job well done! The Taurens would have
joined them, but, well, they are not welcome in the Cleft of Shadows
(silly nature loving Cows!).

Once you find it, go talk to all the NPC's. The players there can also
help you find the right one. Since they won't speak Land Naga, you'll
have to use emotes to communicate. Show them you are good natured by
/laugh and /dance to break the ice. Don't feel bad about having to
/spit or /smell if you need to, that will definitely get their
attention.

And let me know if you reach the rank of Scout.... I'll tell you where
in the Undercity the reward for that one is given out.

Glad to be of help when it comes to Alliance PvP rewards.

Orgrimar is a friendly jovial place, but as gaf mentioned, don't be afraid
to blend in with the local folk. Orcs love and respect someone who stands
up for themselves, so don't be afraid to take a shot a guard or two. In
fact, the Hospitality Ritual engaged in by all visitors to Orgrimar is to go
to Thrall's chamber and take a poke at him. It will be a smashing good
time!

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, literally.

"gaf1234567890" <gaf1234567890@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> phlip wrote:
>> "Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Where do I buy the items I won with the honor system?
>> > I'm a private and I heard I can have a tabard but where can I find
> it?
>> > I play with Night Elves (alliance)
>> >

> Don't listen to Philip.
>
> As a Night Elf you have to go to Orgrimmar in northern Durotar (take
> the boat from Booty Bay to Ratchet and head north, east, then north.
>
> Your PvP reward is free, and is waiting for you in the part of the city
> known as the Cleft of Shadows. Please don't pay any attention to all
> the Undead, Orcs and Trolls milling around. They are probably just
> there to congratulate you on a job well done! The Taurens would have
> joined them, but, well, they are not welcome in the Cleft of Shadows
> (silly nature loving Cows!).
>
> Once you find it, go talk to all the NPC's. The players there can also
> help you find the right one. Since they won't speak Land Naga, you'll
> have to use emotes to communicate. Show them you are good natured by
> /laugh and /dance to break the ice. Don't feel bad about having to
> /spit or /smell if you need to, that will definitely get their
> attention.
>
> And let me know if you reach the rank of Scout.... I'll tell you where
> in the Undercity the reward for that one is given out.
>
> Glad to be of help when it comes to Alliance PvP rewards.

Shane

On Mon, 16 May 2005 14:08:26 +0200, "Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Where do I buy the items I won with the honor system?
>I'm a private and I heard I can have a tabard but where can I find it?
>I play with Night Elves (alliance)

Stormwind, just outside SI:7 in Olde town. As you climb the stairs,
look to your right for the NPC and the door for barracks.