Where is everyone.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomizer

Champion
Well the thing is, "realising" that God is fake does not mean that God is actually fake. So if God is not fake then he is still influencing moral decisions ;)

As another example, some people claim that Darwin denounced his own theories on his death bed, and that this is evidence to prove that he was wrong. Well it isn't. If Einstein "realised" that he was wrong about relativity, it doesn't mean he was. Etc, etc.

This wasnt and isn't a dead thread. In this section things seem to move slowly. I doubt it was even off of the first page. Unlike in the gfx section where a couple of months old thread would be pages back.

Religion is about control.....control means not pushing peeps far away from what they are used to....the dates of these Holi-days were chosen not because there is actual historical evidence as to that's when the event supposedly happened (in actuality, the bible shows that it's way off) but because the date was already a pagan holiday.

Oh and by the way....I'm a Pastafarian

zombie_1.jpg

Damn zombie threads ;)

Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market-place, and cried incessantly: "I am looking for God! I am looking for God!"

As many of those who did not believe in God were standing together there, he excited considerable laughter. Have you lost him, then? said one. Did he lose his way like a child? said another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? or emigrated? Thus they shouted and laughed. The madman sprang into their midst and pierced them with his glances.

"Where has God gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers...
Friedrich Nietzsche - The Gay Science ( aka Joyous Wisdom)

Status
Not open for further replies.