[SOLVED] Where to correctly install Realtek Audio Drivers.

May 28, 2020
Hi, I have just logged onto my computer this morning and launched up a game, I noticed that my audio was not working. So I went to the my realtek audio driver and everything seemed fine, Yet I could not hear anything on discord or any of my games. So, I stupidly uninstalled it and now I cannot find a correct install of it. The audio driver from my mobo page is not correctly installing and the one I installed from the Microsoft store says, "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support for this machine".

Solution
MSI B360M-Bazooka and Windows 10
I have searched around and found a older audio driver that works, now when i go to windows sound it shows i am talking but i cannot hear anything through my headset. I tried to change the audio to Headphone instead of Front Speaker Out and now all I see is this.
Finally figured it out, if anyone else is having this problem open control panel, make sure the device you want to use is set as default and if it is properties>advanced>enable audio enhancements, apply and click ok.
May 28, 2020
and what the mobo? windows?
I have searched around and found a older audio driver that works, now when i go to windows sound it shows i am talking but i cannot hear anything through my headset. I tried to change the audio to Headphone instead of Front Speaker Out and now all I see is this.

May 28, 2020
Finally figured it out, if anyone else is having this problem open control panel, make sure the device you want to use is set as default and if it is properties>advanced>enable audio enhancements, apply and click ok.

Reactions: mctrader07
Solution