[SOLVED] Where to plug the 4 pin connector

Jul 12, 2019
Hello guys, so last night my computer just got a black screen while i was playing and when i tried to restart it it just stays black and nothing happens.. The motherboard is going well is beeping and all the stuff but nothing happens.. So i have opened up the case and a 4 pin connector is unplugged.. Where should i plug it?or is there another problem? If you need more images please tell me...
pmSq2pKTj

Solution
The only disconnected connectors I see are the white Molex connectors. They shouldn't be necessary per se, and them coming loose (if they've ever even been plugged in in the first place) shouldn't cause your black screen issue.

Please check your motherboard's manual. The number and length of the beeps is a code and should be listed in the manual.
The only disconnected connectors I see are the white Molex connectors. They shouldn't be necessary per se, and them coming loose (if they've ever even been plugged in in the first place) shouldn't cause your black screen issue.

Please check your motherboard's manual. The number and length of the beeps is a code and should be listed in the manual.

Solution