Which came first the EGG or Chicken

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

frankma

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
Sorry for the stupid question. I received the P7P55D Lga1156 mother board and the I7 860 Processor.

The Case and other should get it in the middle of the week, The question is should I install the processor on the MOBO first and then in the case.
OR
MOBO in the case, then Processor. tia

Erm, you're forgetting about the God's Son CPU - the holy jeebus of computers! :D

Not sure where the Holy Ghost fits into all this, since this is THG and not AMDZone :sol: .

I guess in a fence sitting, very thin gray line, and almost heretical manner, one could make an analogy with the Trinity and computers.

Imagine that the CPU were God, the Motherboard/System were Jesus, and the system bus was the Holy Ghost? It takes all three, yet when you combine them they accomplish the same task, and are really as one.

"A" is superior alphabetically to "I", as "M" is superior to "N", as "D" is superior to "T". Plus, AMD being shorter (and thereby more efficient) than "Intel", it must also be the most energy efficient processor, since quite frankly it takes less energy to input AMD than Intel.

Therefore, since I have personally selected Intel CPUs my last two upgrades, I have intentionally purchased inferior products. It's quite obvious that AMD is both superior, and more efficient than Intel. And so the fanboi was created (but not by God, yet by Webster).

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

hiya fazies buddy..

looking back at the adam and eve stuff... ive come to the conclusion there are some people who live in the land of cookoo and caresss a base ball bat called peter.

Mine called Julie is currently looking for a Peter right now... so any offers as Julie would like a woody any time now would be appreciated..

Oh and many of you thought Ricky Gervais was the funniest man from England. How wrong !!!

Well people should boast about exercising the demon from AMD zone ... People might talk :)

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007

No, its just the rooster had a C-0-c-k before the chicken did.... its a modern world.

Upendra09

Distinguished

cuz god punished us for polluting by making the faults in the AMD CPUs that we hide by disabling cores

as for intel, he created the FTC and then made AMD fanbois to heckle the i7