Oct 29, 2019
Hey,
im totaly lost here. I build a new computer from scratch 2 months ago and it is not working properly.
Nearly every time I start it it reboots a couple of times, only when Windows Troubleshoot appears and I can press "reboot" will it turn on properly.
I had to re-install windows multiple times because it just bluescreens with a variety of errors, although most of them point towards the GPU. WoW classic is running on 100% at 40 FPS, and "atikmdag.sys" has appeared more than once as bluescreen.
There are multiple more reasons why I conclude that it must be some hardwere fault but I don't have any clue where to begin in determine which component it is. The sound is flickering only when connected to the tv (multiple HDMI ports and cables has been tested) and is jumping around to different devices, but not changing in sound settings. Sometimes all my screens just turn black but I can still here the movie or game in my headphones, and all that works is to reboot.
I understand that it is nearly impossible to help with this limited information and my question is, is there a softwere that can detect hardwere faults?
I don't know what triggers the errors either so a program that monitor the performance perhaps? Again, I have no idea where to start.

The components is:
AMD Ryzen 3800x,
Radeon 5700XT,
MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON, S-AM4,
Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB M.2 SSD,
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4-3200 C16 BK DC - 16GB.
I also tried HWinFo64 to collect data but the output made no sense to me.

All suggestions is highley appreciated and let me know whatever information is needed to provide any help and I will do my best.
Thank you

Hey,
im totaly lost here. I build a new computer from scratch 2 months ago and it is not working properly.
Nearly every time I start it it reboots a couple of times, only when Windows Troubleshoot appears and I can press "reboot" will it turn on properly.
I had to re-install windows multiple times because it just bluescreens with a variety of errors, although most of them point towards the GPU. WoW classic is running on 100% at 40 FPS, and "atikmdag.sys" has appeared more than once as bluescreen.
There are multiple more reasons why I conclude that it must be some hardwere fault but I don't have any clue where to begin in determine which component it is. The sound is flickering only when connected to the tv (multiple HDMI ports and cables has been tested) and is jumping around to different devices, but not changing in sound settings. Sometimes all my screens just turn black but I can still here the movie or game in my headphones, and all that works is to reboot.
I understand that it is nearly impossible to help with this limited information and my question is, is there a softwere that can detect hardwere faults?
I don't know what triggers the errors either so a program that monitor the performance perhaps? Again, I have no idea where to start.

The components is:
AMD Ryzen 3800x,
Radeon 5700XT,
MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON, S-AM4,
Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB M.2 SSD,
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4-3200 C16 BK DC - 16GB.
I also tried HWinFo64 to collect data but the output made no sense to me.

All suggestions is highley appreciated and let me know whatever information is needed to provide any help and I will do my best.
Thank you
What about PSU ?

Oct 29, 2019
p.png
p.png
p.png
could you post a picture of hwinfo page for sensor readings here .
Hi,
thank you for your responce. I am not familiar with this program so I just printed all that I could find, let me know if there is more. This is when only Google Chrome is up if that is of importance.

Oct 29, 2019
Still the same problems.
UserBenchmarks: Game 112%, Desk 150%, Work 132%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - 97.8%
GPU: AMD RX 5700-XT - 109.6%
SSD: Corsair Force MP600 NVMe PCIe M.2 1TB - 314.5%
HDD: WD Black 3TB (2013) - 96.6%
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB - 67.2%
MBD: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI (MS-7B93)

where the GPU, RAM and SSD disk was " Performing way below expectations".

Also I noticed the only sound output that is not malfunctioning is the headset, i.e the only source not connected to the GPU.

Uppdate: The game is working properly now. But the other errors explained is still there...