which CPU cooler is better?

Solution
For the price I'd suggest Air cooling instead. It will keep things cooler than either of those coolers =) If you're doing it for looks then they are both comparable. From what I know both of their software aren't too great. If the h60's software is like the 100i's where you need it to use the cooler properly I would go with the NZXT cooler. I've seen many complaints about the 100i's software compatibility issues and bugs, and when its needed for the cooler to function properly its a huge pain in the arse

Jdogz427

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014
ummm, honestly both are ok, the hyper 212 evo is a good choice if you are on a budget, but i would go with the x41 if you have a 140MM mounting, but if not get the x31, better cooling and looks better in my mind.

MuchResearch

Reputable
Nov 22, 2014
For the price I'd suggest Air cooling instead. It will keep things cooler than either of those coolers =) If you're doing it for looks then they are both comparable. From what I know both of their software aren't too great. If the h60's software is like the 100i's where you need it to use the cooler properly I would go with the NZXT cooler. I've seen many complaints about the 100i's software compatibility issues and bugs, and when its needed for the cooler to function properly its a huge pain in the arse

Solution