Question Which freeware allow to record screen 3gig ram win7

anaturelover

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2012
hi
i have a dell precision m90 3g ram

i had problem with @free screen video recorder @ program . i installe cable input to solve it .
now when i record the sound is not good i miss some words.

which other freeware no time limit you know works well?

and is 3 gig ram the problem? i hae win7 32
tx

anaturelover

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2012
im recording just what is on my screen not gaming at the same time.

is win10 32 bit more ressources consuming than win7 32?

if i switch to win 10 do i still need more ram?
idont feel like upgrading to w10...
can i get away with w7 this pc and not adding ram?

im recording just what is on my screen not gaming at the same time.

is win10 32 bit more ressources consuming than win7 32?

if i switch to win 10 do i still need more ram?
idont feel like upgrading to w10...
can i get away with w7 this pc and not adding ram?

As the above post, you have a slow CPU and not a lot of RAM, you probably need a faster system to record smoothly. Seems VLC Media player can record, that is free https://filmora.wondershare.com/screen-recorder/record-screen-with-vlc-on-windows.html

Wolfshadw

Titan
I would also note that your Windows 7 32-bit OS limits you to 4GB of addressable memory space; some of that is taken up by your existing hardware. You can't just add more memory to your system. You need to update it to a 64-bit OS and the only Windows platform supported any more is Windows 10.

-Wolf sends

deesider

Honorable
Jun 15, 2017
You should try OBS - it is free, open source and very popular. https://obsproject.com/

OBS provides recording (and streaming of course) with many configuration options. Officially it requires windows 8, but also has instructions for disabling Aero on Windows 7 - so there is a good chance it will still work with Windows 7.

Due to your not so powerful setup, you may need to test a few options to see what will work. Generally less compression will be easier, but that needs to be balanced with quality and file size.