[SOLVED] Which is best printer for office use ?

stevenlashsandiego

Commendable
Feb 17, 2021
Hello,

I'm looking for best printer cum scanner for office, which one is best and how long it will be work fine and how long cartridge and ink will work ?
Any suggestion and guidance really be appreciated.

Thanks,
nobody

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
No MPF devices without fax support I believe. And onboard fax support in MFP is dirt cheap in comparing with the rest. Additional Ethernet adapter or extra RAM for document buffer will cost much more.

For office you should now how much pages you expect to print in a month (500-1000-2000... pages). Do you need duplex printing and ADF?
Will you use it for colored images as well or could a black/white multi-function printer be ok?

How much pages per month do you think you will need for your office?

Does it have to be a network printer? Does it need wi-fi?

Do you need a fax modem?

What´s your budget?

I don´t know myself which the best is nowadays, but with the additional information you should get a better answer.

Reactions: stevenlashsandiego

stevenlashsandiego

Commendable
Feb 17, 2021
Will you use it for colored images as well or could a black/white multi-function printer be ok?

How much pages per month do you think you will need for your office?

Does it have to be a network printer? Does it need wi-fi?

Do you need a fax modem?

What´s your budget?

I don´t know myself which the best is nowadays, but with the additional information you should get a better answer.

it must be multi-functional, In one month I would need 500-1000 pages . I need Wifi and no need of Fax modem.

No MPF devices without fax support I believe. And onboard fax support in MFP is dirt cheap in comparing with the rest. Additional Ethernet adapter or extra RAM for document buffer will cost much more.

For office you should now how much pages you expect to print in a month (500-1000-2000... pages). Do you need duplex printing and ADF?

Solution

stevenlashsandiego

Commendable
Feb 17, 2021

Thank your for your suggestion.