which kind of games i can play on my dell laptop ?

visakh22

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
hi

I would like to know that which kind of games which are releasing this year 2014 i will tell my laptop details dell 5521 i7 3217u, ram 8 gb , amd radeon hd 8730 2 gb and harddisk 698 please tell me about games which i can play with these specification

Regards

visakh

Solution
Depends on your definition of playing games. If you're willing to put up with reduced res, lower settings and possibly lower FPS, you can play a lot of games on it. If you want to play games with slightly higher settings things like Age of Empires 3, Civ 4, some older call of duty games, games from 2012 or older will be fine, indie games, etc. Don't expect to play newer games or high end games like GTA 5, AssGreedUnity, The Crew, The Witcher 3, etc.

Oh and sports games, you can play sports games. Sports games have light to moderate requirements to play them.

Warukyure

Reputable
Oct 20, 2014
Depends on your definition of playing games. If you're willing to put up with reduced res, lower settings and possibly lower FPS, you can play a lot of games on it. If you want to play games with slightly higher settings things like Age of Empires 3, Civ 4, some older call of duty games, games from 2012 or older will be fine, indie games, etc. Don't expect to play newer games or high end games like GTA 5, AssGreedUnity, The Crew, The Witcher 3, etc.

Oh and sports games, you can play sports games. Sports games have light to moderate requirements to play them.

Solution