which motherboard should i get ?

mason kethword

Honorable
Jul 20, 2014
i am considering to get one of these mother boards i want good cooling and best bang for the buck as well as useful features

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO

EVGA Z97 FTW

MSI Z97 MPOWER

MSI Z97-Gaming 7

remember i am looking for good cooling and useful features and best bang for the buck and compatible with core i7 4790k thank you and srry for bad english

Solution
The Z87 Hero was the best of the Z87s, and the Z97 is even better, better cooling, OCs better handles DRAM better and the BIOS is improved (both of mine in sig), I myself won't touch MSI for client builds, and EVGA is all but out of the mobo business...So of these the Hero is the only way to go ;)

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
The Z87 Hero was the best of the Z87s, and the Z97 is even better, better cooling, OCs better handles DRAM better and the BIOS is improved (both of mine in sig), I myself won't touch MSI for client builds, and EVGA is all but out of the mobo business...So of these the Hero is the only way to go ;)

Solution

mason kethword

Honorable
Jul 20, 2014

thanks too all but ill wait for more feedback till i decide

atomicwhip117

Reputable
Aug 23, 2014
You asked which one is the best and has the most features, including bang for buck. The hero is the best out of all of them performance-wise, and it has the most features and preloaded software, plus a simply beautiful BIOS. This shouldn't even be a debate.