Which of these upgrades should I get first?

Exodias3219

Reputable
Jun 30, 2016
Hi, I have the following components:
cpu:i7-3770 together with Deepcool Ice Edge Mini
mobo:Biostar H61MLV
ram:8gb 1866mhz hyperX
gpu:msi rx470
ssd:samsung 830 128gb ssd
psu:seasonic m12ii evo 620w 80+ bronze

Which of these upgrades should I get first? Though I can buy them all at 2-3months interval.
1. A new CPU cooler, Cryorig H7. My CPU is reaching 80C at max temp while playing and I'm experiencing FPS drops maybe my CPU is throttling. It is running at stock speed.
2. Another stick of 8gb RAM. I'm going to start streaming soon. I'm gonna run Discord, Google Chrome, AMD ReLive(or other stream app) together with games like DOTA2, PUBG and GTA V.
3. A new motherboard, probably a B75, H77 or Z77. I have read some articles that using an entry motherboard (its VRMs) might not supplying good voltage to the CPU. I'm experiencing fps drops.

Thanks.

Solution
I'd go 1 then 2 and skip 3 as your motherboard supports that CPU and should be providing enough power to it. Plus I wouldn't spend that much on a older socket, just the CPU cooler.
The CPU will not throttle back until the temperature is near 100 C. I would recommend remounting the CPU cooler with fresh thermal paste first.

Both of the remaining choices are good ideas. But a matched set of dual channel memory is your best choice. Then sell the other stick on ebay.

I agree with the previous poster in upgrading 1 and 2 but not 3. However, I will add few things. The CPU i7-3770 (not K) will start to throttle around the 80C temp. You want to keep it below 75C. Also, you did not specify a case. I recommend ensuring that your case has good airflow. Any CPU cooler won't perform well if the air in the case is hot.