[SOLVED] Which Part Should I Upgrade?

joshuakeen61

Prominent
Apr 26, 2018
I built this PC for my brother for under $500 dollars (Including Operating System).
I know its not going to run as fast as a lot of other PC's, but in the future I want to upgrade a single piece of it as one last time and to hopfully help with gaming and streaming. I just don't know which to upgrade. My brother will get his own HDD by the way. Any advise would be nice and sorry for the trouble

CPU- Ryzen 5-1400
CPU Fan- Ryzen stock cooler
Motherboard- Micro-ATX Motherboard B450M Gaming Plus
Ram- G.SKILL Aegis 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)
Powersupply- EVGA 600W 80 Plus White
GPU- MSI ARMOR RX 580 8GB
SSD- 240GB
Case-Thermaltake Versa H15 SPCC Micro ATX Mini Tower ($37)

Solution
Ifyou're not satisfied with the RX 580, I suppose that would be the component to upgrade for gaming at least. Maybe the CPU for a bit more steaming performance. But the build looks pretty well balanced to me. If it were mine, I'd go for a SSD instead, but that isn't going to do much for gaming and streaming.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Ifyou're not satisfied with the RX 580, I suppose that would be the component to upgrade for gaming at least. Maybe the CPU for a bit more steaming performance. But the build looks pretty well balanced to me. If it were mine, I'd go for a SSD instead, but that isn't going to do much for gaming and streaming.

Solution