[SOLVED] Which PC case for overclocking?

Jan 21, 2021
My PC is 5 years old so it is time to build a new PC. Can somebody please recommend me a full tower PC case.

My PC sits under my desk so I don't care about RGB lighting, tempered glass, or how the case looks.

My main concerns are good airflow for overclocking the CPU and it is not a vacuum cleaner for sucking in dust, comes with dust filters, and preferably quiet. My current PC case is a Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black Pearl and it loves sucking in dust.

Solution
My PC is 5 years old so it is time to build a new PC. Can somebody please recommend me a full tower PC case.

My PC sits under my desk so I don't care about RGB lighting, tempered glass, or how the case looks.

My main concerns are good airflow for overclocking the CPU and it is not a vacuum cleaner for sucking in dust, comes with dust filters, and preferably quiet. My current PC case is a Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black Pearl and it loves sucking in dust.
You do not need a full tower to get very good air flow.
Check the Corsair 5000D Airflow.

You do not need a full tower to get very good air flow.
Check the Corsair 5000D Airflow.

Solution