Which printer has cheapest ink cartridges

pattij5451

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
My printer just took a dive & I must replace it. I would like to get a printer $100 or less with the cheap print cartridges. Are there any printers out there that continue to operate for longer than 2 years?

thee_prisoner

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
How much printing do you do? For example do you print a 1000 pages a day/week/month? Do you need color printing? Do you need photo printing? What kind of quality do you need? Do you need just a printer or a multifunction printer with a fax/scanner?
What is your operating system? Windows(xp, vista, 7) or Mac?

Please add more information on your needs and we can help you better.

Happy printing, the Prisoner.

Busy Academic

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
Hi, thee_prisoner!

I am going to be printing up to 1000 pages a month and am looking for a printer that is less than $110 and has very cheap ink cartridges. I will mostly be printing text in black and white, and do not need color printing. Preferably I would like a printer that does not require you to use the color option. The quality can be fair; I need the text to be legible, clear, and properly centered on the page. I have a Windows 7 operating system. I do not need photo printing, but it would be okay to have if the quality supports it (I can do without photo printing).

Thanks for your time!

Busy Academic

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
I noticed that kodak printers have very cheap cartridges from third party buyers--they can be bought for $8-9. I would like to have a printer that has cartridges that cheap, but am not sure if a kodak printer is really what I want. I have heard some negative things about kodak printers. I would like a printer that is quiet.

erlanh

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012

http://www.comboink.com/
It must be very uncomfortable if you damaged cartridges. because the price of cartridges are not cheap, so can be said is still expensive. but now there are inexpensive cartridges are readily accessible by everyone.
http://www.comboink.com/