[SOLVED] Which psu is the best for my gtx 1070?

faldy antono

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019
greetings, im planning to upgrade my psu from my current deepcool dn500, my cpu is ryzen 5 1600 and a 4x4gb 3000mhz ram, maybe with a bit overclock in the cpu in the future, i have a few psu option available in my local store, my budget is $80(lower is better), here's my wishlist:

Super Flower Leadex Silver 550W $73
Corsair CX550M $79
Antec EA-Gold Pro EA650G $80
EVGA 600BR $65
EVGA B1 600W $70
Seasonic S12II-620 $69
Seasonic Focus Gold 550GC $81
Seasonic M12II-620 EVO $77.5
be quiet! U9 600W $61

which one is the best ?

Last edited:
I think that particular CX is ok, but there are ones that aren't so I ignore them out of principle, if they can't differentiate their good and bad product they don't get my vote.
Not seen anything from Antec in a while, it might be good but not all of them are.
EVGA, some are good, some are less so, make it clear to me which is which and i'll recommend, they don't do this so I don't recommend.
Be quiet are OK.
Superflower I didn't like as they had a stupid name, but they are all very good PSUs
Seasonic doesn't make a bad PSU, the S12 and M12 are a little old, the focus is better.

faldy antono

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019
I think that particular CX is ok, but there are ones that aren't so I ignore them out of principle, if they can't differentiate their good and bad product they don't get my vote.
Not seen anything from Antec in a while, it might be good but not all of them are.
EVGA, some are good, some are less so, make it clear to me which is which and i'll recommend, they don't do this so I don't recommend.
Be quiet are OK.
Superflower I didn't like as they had a stupid name, but they are all very good PSUs
Seasonic doesn't make a bad PSU, the S12 and M12 are a little old, the focus is better.
thank you, thats a lot of information for me, tho i still confuse here since you guys in this thread have a different choice. but now my wishlist is antec, seaesonic and superflower. i dont mind with superflower brand's name, everyone is trust it, but thats seasonic and antec has a gold rated in it which is really teasing me. is it really matter? cause im lookin for the best quality here no matter what the advertise is
I would go for the SuperFlower.
thanks for the answer
Suggest Antec EA-Gold Pro EA650G $80
is that psu have the best quality amongs all the option?