[SOLVED] Which PSU to go for ?

Azizinum

Distinguished
May 18, 2014
Hello guys, i've got Asus b550-F mobo with amd 3900x and planning to get 3070 ,still haven't built the computer but still don't know which power supply to buy ,currently looking at corsair 750 RM but should i take the RM or RMx, or which other brand/model do you recommend ? budget around 150$

Solution
Hello guys, i've got Asus b550-F mobo with amd 3900x and planning to get 3070 ,still haven't built the computer but still don't know which power supply to buy ,currently looking at corsair 750 RM but should i take the RM or RMx, or which other brand/model do you recommend ? budget around 150$
The RM750x is a solid choice. It runs very quiet, has a better fan and arguably better capacitors than the RM series although the RM is still a good choice if you can get it for a much better price. The Seasonic Focus GX-750 is another top choice to consider.
The RM750x is a solid choice. It runs very quiet, has a better fan and arguably better capacitors than the RM series although the RM is still a good choice if you can get it for a much better price. The Seasonic Focus GX-750 is another top choice to consider.

Reactions: Azizinum
Solution