Hello, I'm looking for an SFF graphics card sub 50 watts for an OptiPlex 7010 SFF. I've been considering options like radon pro wx2100 and a Quadro k1200 and I'm a bit undecided. the system will be used as a multimedia computer and some lighter titles esport games. I'm interested in a second opinion, I'm also open to other options. i would like to stay under 50 USD. Thank you :)

Your budget for the card is too low. You won't get the Quadro variant in 50 USD, brand new from NewEgg and other shops. If you increase your budget then most likely you can get a decent workstation/pro GPU.

Full system specs ? Under 50 USD it's hard to get any of the above two GPU options which you have listed.

Your budget for the card is too low. You won't get the Quadro variant in 50 USD, brand new from NewEgg and other shops. If you increase your budget then most likely you can get a decent workstation/pro GPU.

Full system specs ? Under 50 USD it's hard to get any of the above two GPU options which you have listed.
sorry should have put I'm looking used, eBay has them pretty consistently sub 50. system is an i5 3470 with 8gb ram and a sata SSD.