Question Which will give the best performance between these two phone??

Jan 26, 2019
Okay first of all, thanks for having me here. I am low on budget and searching for a smartphone, my price range is somewhere $100. As of now i found two phones online that interests me. I want to know which will give the best performance, i know that higher numbers is better, but not always. Right?

Specs:

Phone A

5.5"
MT6750T Octacore 1.5GHz
4GB Ram, 833 MHz
1080 X 1920, 401 PPI
3000mAh

Phone B

6.1"
MT6761 Quadcore 2GHz
4GB Ram, 933 MHz
600 X 1280, 232 PPI
3000mAh

I am curious if Phone A can handle the 401 PPI with a 1.5 GHz, octa core, and just a 3000 mAh. I mean more ppi requires more processing and power right??
On the other hand i think Phone B is much more balance, but is 232 PPI too low nowadays??

Also if you have suggestion for other phones around my price range, please share it. Thank you all!!!

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Both are worthless.

Both are very low end but should be decent for calling, texting and playing audio files.

For 200 $, i believe Moto X4 will be an amazing deal.

This is a lot better and comes with some premium features like metal and glass body, NFC and ip 68 rating
that you only get in flagship phones worth 500 +.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2019
Oh, thanks for your response, but the thing is i am low on budget and i will really appreciate it if you answered the question.

Also thanks for the phone suggestion will consider it.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Phone B is more powerful and as far as display is concerned on such a small screen both would look decent.

but while reading small and sharp text, you will definitely feel the difference.

So, Phone A might be the better choice for you.

232 is indeed very low for 2019 standards, and not worth it.
Even the lowest end phone i've ever used was from 2014 (256 ppi).

If you can go up little bit up, definitely check out the Moto Z Play.

Last edited:

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
Also don't forget to look at unlocked phones from third-party sources, not only the ones your carrier might be selling.

There are lots of unlocked phones out there that have far better specs at far lower prices than those sold through the carriers. You have to be careful that the particular model you might be considering will work with your carrier in the country/region you will be using it in. I have found the https://www.kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker page to be very useful, and very accurate, with regard to checking whether a given phone will work with a given carrier in a specific country.

Jan 26, 2019
@Sagar_20, i see thank you for your time again and for the information you gave. I will probably add some budget and search a smartphone near to the phone you suggested. Thanks for the help!!

@britechguy, yes a friend of mine suggested that too. But i prefer a brand that has a physical store on our country. I do not really mind if the brand is famous or not as long as they have a physical store. But i will still check the other store maybe they have alternative ways if they do not have a physical store here. Thank you too!!

Thank you all!!