Question White screen and buzzing sound while gaming

Mar 1, 2019
When I playing a game (COD WW2, Wolfenstein 2, Battlefield V, sometimes even FIFA 18) white screen appears in the screen and buzzing sound coming from the speaker..

My GPU is MSI Armor RX 570 4GB
Power supply is SeaSonic Focus 650 Plus Gold Semi Modular
CPU is Core i5-4590 @3.3 Ghz
Power supply is brand new and bought 3 months ago
The GPU bought in 2018 and still warranty left

I tried following things..

1. I installed and uninstalled drivers several times with different driver versions

2. Under volt the GPU

3. Install a fresh copy of Windows

Windows and all the drivers are up to date

What is caused for this error..Please help me

Since you even tried reinstalling of windows, we can remove the software related problems.

It's probably GPU related but the buzzing sound from the speaker confuses me. If you can try a different GPU to test if it happens that would be great. You can even use the integrated one.

If the problem still occurs with the new GPU or the integrated one, then it's a faulty motherboard . If not then rma the GPU.

Mar 1, 2019
Since you even tried reinstalling of windows, we can remove the software related problems.

It's probably GPU related but the buzzing sound from the speaker confuses me. If you can try a different GPU to test if it happens that would be great. You can even use the integrated one.

If the problem still occurs with the new GPU or the integrated one, then it's a faulty motherboard . If not then rma the GPU.

I have GT 740 D5 graphic card..It doesn't require big power (It requires only 6 pin power) It works fine..

I monitored the CPU and GPU temperature (by using MSI Afterburner) I couldn't see an unusual reading..

I could load and play a game few minutes..but after few minutes, screen goes White (Sometimes black) and buzzing noise coming from the speaker (if speakers turn on)

Sometimes when I listen to a song that thing happens, Even in windows explorer that thing happening

Is that faulty GPU or Motherboard ? I'm gonna take the GPU to the seller