Question Why’d my CPU cooler (Thermaltake UX100) rgb stopped working after a while?

Jan 6, 2023
Recently I noticed that my Thermaltake UX100 cooler rgb was staying one static colour, so I tried to follow the wires and connected them to their respective spot (at least i think). I’ve attached some pictures if anyone knows any possible solutions that could help me solve my issues, it would be appreciated :)

cjpkt50.jpg

g7797T2.jpg

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
does it use any software? DO you have other RGB software?
Maybe its a conflict. The more companies that have rgb software, the worse its going to get.

If you have multiple software,
Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

It doesn’t delete anything, it just stops non Microsoft programs running with start. Easy to reverse.

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.