Why are my Video's not loading/buffering all the time?!

phyrae

Commendable
Mar 13, 2016
i posted something about this before. it seemed like my problem was solved after reinstalling google chrome but after a few hours the problem occured again :(.

so basiclly whenever i try to watch a video it has to buffer quite often or does not start the video at all, even when i downscale to 720p!

my pc was always able to handle any video 1080p or higher no problem. i have no idea what is causing this problem!

Solution
Since the speed is good there should not be buffering issue. Can you please try to boot in safe mode with networking and check if you face the same issue? If it works fine in safe mode with networking, there has to be something 3rd party that is conflicting. In this case i would suggest disabling security software and check. If you have multiple security software, uninstall the one that you do not use or the one that is expired. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Joe McDonalds

phyrae

Commendable
Mar 13, 2016

thanks for awnsering. i do not have anything else running in the background that is internet intensive :/

JoeMcDonalds27

Reputable
BANNED
Mar 26, 2016
Since the speed is good there should not be buffering issue. Can you please try to boot in safe mode with networking and check if you face the same issue? If it works fine in safe mode with networking, there has to be something 3rd party that is conflicting. In this case i would suggest disabling security software and check. If you have multiple security software, uninstall the one that you do not use or the one that is expired. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Joe McDonalds

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution

phyrae

Commendable
Mar 13, 2016

thanks for your reply. it seemed like it occured less in safe mode. i only use windows defender as my virus scanner.

Last edited by a moderator: