Question Why are these white pixels/dots showing up on some software???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatmealmix

Prominent
Nov 4, 2019
Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

Check that the video cables are fully and firmly connected.

Check that the GPU is fully and firmly seated.

Go to NVidia's website: download, reinstall, and reconfigure the drivers. The update may be been buggy or corrupted.

Oatmealmix

Prominent
Nov 4, 2019
I edited in the specs, I'll try your recommendations. Thanks for the quick response!

Edit: Okay I re seated my graphics card firmly and in place, dusted a few things while I was at it too. Re plugged some cables firmly as well. I got the update yesterday tho which I was hoping what would fix it because this has been happening for a while so Idk if thats what it is, not to mention yesterday I also pressed the resinstall drivers on geforce experience.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2020
Did you solve your problem ? I am facing the same issue ( applications are different - photoshop, notion etc )

can anyone help ?

I edited in the specs, I'll try your recommendations. Thanks for the quick response!

Edit: Okay I re seated my graphics card firmly and in place, dusted a few things while I was at it too. Re plugged some cables firmly as well. I got the update yesterday tho which I was hoping what would fix it because this has been happening for a while so Idk if thats what it is, not to mention yesterday I also pressed the resinstall drivers on geforce experience.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Apr 25, 2020
I would make your own post as only the curious would look in a thread from last year.
You should refer to this one in your own if effect is still the same

Did you try this? https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/

OK Colif, thanks for letting me know. Today was my first day on a forum ( on any forum to be honest ) so still figuring out how things work... I am stuck with what title should I give to my topic for people to see it quicker xD

Status
Not open for further replies.