Sep 30, 2020
My games keep crashing And I think it is my gpu causing it I have the latest drivers and all that my windows isn't fully up to date because my windows wont update to 2004 it just blue screens halfway through the update
my specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Red Dragon Powercolor rx 590
MOBO: Msi b450- A pro max
Memory: 2x8 4144mhz

Maybe you need to dial down on the memory a bit. Maybe the XMP profile is not stable. Maybe try to set the ram at stock speeds(Just turn XMP Off it'll probably go straight down to 2133) and try to update windows and go from there.

PSU could be faulty, I had a CM MWE 650W 80+ Gold Unit that kept crashing my PC whenever I tried to game, switched PSU and everything went to normal.

Make sure your temps are okay.

Sep 30, 2020
Maybe you need to dial down on the memory a bit. Maybe the XMP profile is not stable. Maybe try to set the ram at stock speeds(Just turn XMP Off it'll probably go straight down to 2133) and try to update windows and go from there.

PSU could be faulty, I had a CM MWE 650W 80+ Gold Unit that kept crashing my PC whenever I tried to game, switched PSU and everything went to normal.

Make sure your temps are okay.
My temps are fine and I don't think its the PSU because it doesn't crash my pc just the games crash and it could be memory but Idk I ran memtest on it and it came back saying my memory was fine

TRENDING THREADS