Question Why do my monitors keep turning off and on randomly every few seconds?

Sep 23, 2020
i just got a 3rd monitor AOC CQ27G1 27" Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD/2K, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync, DisplayPort/HDMI/VGA, Height Adjustable, 3-Year Zero-Bright Dot, Black/Red, 27" 2K QHD Curved and once i plugged it in and turned on my pc i notice all 3 of my displays will quickly flicker to black and back on again in sync (i dont know if i should call it flickering or just turning on and off for like less than half a second).

I have had my 2 other monitors for years now and never had this / any problem. I did try and unplug my two old monitors and left the new one plugged in and once i did the flickering / turning on and off had stopped and it was working fine, but once i plug either monitor back in or even both the flickering starts again. There is no pattern to the flicker, it sometimes will happen every ~5 seconds or will flicker off and on without it flickering again for like ~20 seconds then will continue to flicker every few seconds again for a bit.

I am using a DP for my new (main) monitor, an HDMI for my two other monitors but with one of them being connected to a DP to HDMI adapter as my gpu has 3x DP and 1xHDMI where my two old monitors only take HDMI/DVI. I checked AMD Radeon software to see if there are any driver updates and it says i am up to date, my refresh rates are set to as high as all 3 support and im not sure what else to do.

My pc specs are:
RX 5700XT
R5 3600x
MSI B550 Tomahawk
Corsair tmx 750w
G.Skill 2x8gb 3600mhz
2Tb Teamgroup SSD

Sep 9, 2020
Is it happening when you try to watch and HD video? I just made a post with a similar issue, but i've narrowed it down to only happening when I use Netflix of prime or something.