Question WHY does launching a program on main display screw up orientation of programs on second display???!!!??

CameronCant

Commendable
Aug 21, 2021
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. All I want is for my windows to stay where they are! Example: I have MSI Afterburner and Task Manager open on second display. On Main Display I'm about to launch Heaven Benchmark or a Game. When I do the Aspect Ratio will be wrong for a split second, then correct itself but then Afterburner and Task Manager will be pushed down below the Task Bar of bottom second monitor to where I can't see anything on them. Obviously backing out of Heaven causes it to shut down and I can ALT TAB out to fix orientation but why do I have to?! Why don't they just stay the HELL where they were before lauching a program?

Is this a Nvidia problem with multiple monitors at different resolutions? Because if it is so help me I will trade my 3080ti for a 6900x today. I'm so aggravated over this happening and nothing I change fixes it. For some reason my Main Display is on top but shows up as 2 in Windows Display even though it was the only monitor I had for months and then added a second but Windows or Nvidia decided it would be best to make monitor 1 the second display.

Displays

But 2 is the main and was first monitor I had. 2 is running hdmi 1 is dp.

Monitor 2 LGC1 running 4k @120 (MAIN)
Monitor 1 LG 32GP850B running 1440p @165

3080ti.

I have ddu drivers, I have set orientation in nvcp and windows. I have clicked make this my main display for monitor 2 or main or whatever the Hell Windows says it is,

Sorry for the frustration I'm just ready to pull my hair out and give up.