Question Why does my laptop keeps having its peripherals lose power or something

CavnFox

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
I have a Lenovo legion y7000 laptop and it's hard to describe but my mouse and keyboard will sometimes have fits (like its hormonal or something haha) and they don't actually lose power but they will just stop working and glitch out. My keyboard will flicker all its RGB lights on it and either hang on a key i was typing or just not type for like 4 seconds at all. My mouse will just completely stop working but no lights flicker. This only happens when I'm not playing a game, in games its totally fine but anything else it just happens. They are hooked up to a power Anker USB hub that and I have made the laptop make sure USB ports are always on. My keyboard is the ducky Shine4 and the mouse is a razor mamba (wired in). The only signal interference could be my corsair void pro wireless, but before i got that, the problem still was here.
Edit: I have tried multiple hubs and ive had friends who were successful with powered hubs and all their peripherals connected to it.
Here is a sample of how it is to write, i will not delete or backspace:

The quick brown fox jumped over the moon with theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemight of three cows. And there was once upon a time where my keybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboard wa broken and i had no idea how to fix it.

Last edited: