[SOLVED] Why is Computer Screen Black After Enabling X.M.P

Feb 24, 2022
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 6-core & 12-threat
Motherboard: gigabyte b450m ds3h
Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 AMD Optimized Memory

When I try to enable X.M.P, after saving and booting up system my computer just stays on a black screen and I'm not sure how to fix that because I've been stuck trying to figure out this problem... Please help!

Solution
Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 AMD Optimized Memory

When I try to enable X.M.P, after saving and booting up system my computer just stays on a black screen and I'm not sure how to fix that because I've been stuck trying to figure out this problem... Please help!
Try to update the bios to the latest and the amd chipset driver to the latest. then after it, enable xmp, and downclock to 3200mhz first (set multiplier to x32 for dram), then boot off to windows, and give a thaiphoon burner read, and a zentimings read, and post it here.

Try to update the bios to the latest and the amd chipset driver to the latest. then after it, enable xmp, and downclock to 3200mhz first (set multiplier to x32 for dram), then boot off to windows, and give a thaiphoon burner read, and a zentimings read, and post it here.

Solution
Feb 24, 2022
It worked, all I did was update my chipset drivers. I downclocked to 3200mhz at first to see if it would boot up, then I tried normally for 3600mhz and it worked!

It worked, all I did was update my chipset drivers. I downclocked to 3200mhz at first to see if it would boot up, then I tried normally for 3600mhz and it worked!
So you did update both bios to the latest and chipset driver from amd web to the latest? 3600 is a little bit hit and miss for Zen and Zen+, better do a stability test with this tool (open app, click on load, select absolutnew config, then relaunch app as admin). would you share a thaiphoon burner and zentimings read here? also it is recommended to update the bios to agesa 1.2.0.3 one.