[SOLVED] Why is my graphics card underperforming in Userbenchmark?

Oct 9, 2019
Heres the userbenchmark score: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/20781243

For some reason my 1080 is under performing when it shouldn't be. I keep my windows updated, optimized, drivers up to date, etc... so it isn't a problem with the upkeep of the card. Cooling is not an issue. And it isn't acting up and I have actually been getting better fps recently with the upgrade from an i7 770k to an i7 9700k. I've tried all the provided fixed by userbenchmark and then some but it always states that it;s way below expectations. Anyone know how to solve this issue?

Solution
Stop running userbenchmark? LOL.

Seriously, it's only moderately accurate anyhow, and since your reference model card is being compared to other, likely overclocked, aftermarket 1080 cards, it's not ever going to perform as well as those cards perform. If you are getting good performance and the drivers are cleanly installed and up to date, and you have the most recent stable BIOS version installed for your motherboard, and the most recent drivers installed from your motherboard product page for chipset, LAN/Ethernet and audio, then I wouldn't worry about it.

No reason to create a problem where none exists.
Stop running userbenchmark? LOL.

Seriously, it's only moderately accurate anyhow, and since your reference model card is being compared to other, likely overclocked, aftermarket 1080 cards, it's not ever going to perform as well as those cards perform. If you are getting good performance and the drivers are cleanly installed and up to date, and you have the most recent stable BIOS version installed for your motherboard, and the most recent drivers installed from your motherboard product page for chipset, LAN/Ethernet and audio, then I wouldn't worry about it.

No reason to create a problem where none exists.

Solution