Why is my laptop acting in such a weird way?

Oct 28, 2020
So a couple of days ago I bought a new gaming pc after playing on my laptop for almost a year. I used to check the temperature of my laptop as I game daily and would make sure that the temperature would not surpass 80 Degrees Celsius, so anyways as I mentioned, I bought a gaming pc and copied all of my games to my pc from my laptop and decided to use the laptop for school/college needs like zoom, Microsoft office and ETC.... I've been using the laptop only for work for three days now, two of which the laptop was running perfectly fine, and one of which (is today), it started getting a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into an error" and the laptop became extremely slow and wouldn't respond to anything. I can barely get it to open. I don't know what the problem is however, I want to fix it at home instead of taking it to a technician to fix it for me. What is really weird is that the laptop was working perfectly fine the whole week, just today it started going crazy and not responding to anything. What can I do to fix this issue? Please help.
My laptop is Dell G3 15
Specs:
Intel Core i5-8400H
GTX 1050 4GB
8GB RAM DDR4

Leptir

Reputable
Oct 29, 2019
The blue screen normally has some additional information that tells you what is wrong.

If you don't mind starting from scratch, download Windows 10 on your pc and make a USB stick. Then install Windows from scratch on that laptop. If it still crashes, you probably have a faulty laptop. And in that case, write down what the blue screen says (the entire message) so somebody here can help you.