Question why is my pc microstuttering while playing any game?

Punisher1241

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
Hi i have microstutters on league of legends, counter strike global offensive, Ac unity and some other games. This microstutters happens rarely but they happen on every game i tested.
My pc:
Msi x470 Gaming plus
Ryzen 5 2600
GTX 1050TI
Ram 8gb 2400mhz single channel
SSD 120GB
1TB 7200RPM Hard disk ( i have tested the ssd and hdd not showing any weak or bad sector and have full health, tested on hard disk sentinel)
i tried disabling a lot of stuff Realtek audio, my ethernet driver, unplug my wifi adapter and my disk reader, but no succes. Could be a faulty ram?, this is my first focused gaming pc, bought in my local technology store here in chile called pc Factory, i have tell them and taken the pc to them but they told me everything looked normal after they tested for a week, the guy who did this told me if the problem persists he would need to RMA the gpu and other components. that would take a lot of time, so any of you can help me?. im a total noob on pc, used to play a lot on consoles so i dont know shit xD.
Thanks

Punisher1241

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
Yea i was stupid, my friend told me the components for a cheap and good pc, i thought that he knew a lot of the pc world but he didnt even know that ryzen processors were ram hungry. I should have searched a lot more before buying a pc. However, i get microstutters on games like league of legends (a game that says you need 2gb of ram on requirements) and csgo that needs 4gb of ram, i dont wanna spend money on 2 sticks of 3000mhz ram and still getting microstutters. Are you guys sure if i buy those, my microstuttering would be solved?. Sorry for my english. Thanks for taking the time for answering me