[SOLVED] Why is my RAM causing pc to turn on and off when set to its full supported speed ?

Dec 6, 2020
So I have the Strix b450f gaming. I have 4 sticks of the corsair vengeance rgb pro and there speed can go up to 3200mhz.

My issue is when just having 2 sticks in so its 16gb it allows me to put it at 3200mhz and it runs perfectly fine but the moment I put all 4 in and set it to that speed it keeps turning on and off my pc. Even when lowering the speeds it still happens.

I know its not my power supply as I have the corsair AX1000 so thats way more than I need.
If any one has had this issue can you help??

My CPU is the ryzen 7 2700X
Gpu - Msi RTX 2070 SUPER
Motherboard - Asus strix B450-F gaming

Solution
What is your ram voltage set at? Needs to be at least 1.35V to run the RGB. Running 4 dimms puts more load on the memory controller could cause a slight voltage drop. I had an old computer that had DDR3 and with 4 dimms I had to raise it from 1.5v (standard) to 1.6v to get it to run right.
What is your ram voltage set at? Needs to be at least 1.35V to run the RGB. Running 4 dimms puts more load on the memory controller could cause a slight voltage drop. I had an old computer that had DDR3 and with 4 dimms I had to raise it from 1.5v (standard) to 1.6v to get it to run right.

Solution