[SOLVED] Why my lenovo m90p cpu is not booting with amd hd 7570ddr5 graphics card?

Nov 21, 2021
My cpu was working properly till I not inserted the GPU. I am a person that cannot use PC without GPU. So, I bought AMD HD7570 DDR5 GPU and installed it in my PC. But my PC is not giving display since then. And if I remove GPU and connect VGA Cable to motherboard port, it works normally.
Can anyone help me? My PC Specs are as follows:
Processor: Core-i5 650
Ram: 4 GB DDR3
PSU: 240W Max
(Please note that my GPU has no fault because I had tested it in another PC having 240W Max PSU where it worked properly)

But I tested it on a PC having 240W PSU where it worked perfectly without any problem.
PSU wattage is not a clear thing.
Come vendors do not rate them accurately.
Older power supplies delivered most of their wattage on the 3.5v. and 5v outputs, not on 12v where modern processors need the current.
Perhaps you can post the spec plate on each psu to see if there really is any difference.

Reactions: rgd1101
Nov 21, 2021
PSU wattage is not a clear thing.
Come vendors do not rate them accurately.
Older power supplies delivered most of their wattage on the 3.5v. and 5v outputs, not on 12v where modern processors need the current.
Perhaps you can post the spec plate on each psu to see if there really is any difference.
Ok, I will