Why? no inclusion of the Logitech Optical Mouseman

G

hehe :D just figured how to post on this Site :)

Oh well Yep on the latest Review on the line up of Viable Optical mice and Cordless Optical Mice.

Why was the Logitech Cordless Optical Mousman Excluded?
But the Microsoft Cordless Optical Mouse isnt?

I bought my Logitech Cordless Optical Mouseman when it first came out MONTHS! back only Bad point is it EATS! through batteries every! month nope not every 4 not 2 months BUT every month!.

FPS, Accuracy, WHATEVER! it PASSES with flying colours.

RANGE of Usable Radio Frequency 6 Foot. till it becomes a pain to use.

ADVERTISING? bollocks they never tell the truth and over estimate and over sell.

OH! sorry Ergonomics mmmh well its a Right handed Mouse. and MY hands are small so personally sometimes I can hardly tell I'm using the mouse cause it flies. lol

Laters From a new user SRSpawn

WORD UP!

FatBurger

Illustrious
I've got the same mouse, and my batteries last for around 3 months or so.
What surface do you have it on? That makes a big difference.
My range is also 20 ft. I got it when it first came out, so I doubt it's a difference version of it.

Anyhow, as much as I'd like to see their comments about it, I can't expect them to include every single piece of hardware on the planet, so I just look for other reviews and try to look on the bright side of life.

<font color=orange>Quarter <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

G

its got the Spawn Character design on it and is a nice reddish mousmat.

Mmmmmh from my Desk to my bed its a lil over 7 feet distance. and at 6 feet distance using the mouse to move the cursor becomes a real struggle.

mmmh I use my PC quite alot so maybe its why my batteries drain like every month. Oh well still a nice mouse :) maybe I should get a battery recharger lol

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
I use nothing but trackballs. I find that I can move my thumb more accurately alone than my entire hand.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

TRENDING THREADS