Why people hate Justin Bieber ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovinglife

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
Okay guys, I'm from a different country so I don't know about this much. I was watching an award show and when they chose Justin Bieber for it, lots of people were booing, I haven't seen such thing before in award shows. I checked out his few videos and my god comments were full of hatred and dislikes. I really want to know why people so much hate that kid, Is he done something wrong or what. I tried Googling it but again I just found threads/comments full of hatred. Can anyone tell me what's the fuss ?

in general he is greedy, a bad role model and overexposed as a celeb. while young girls like him many other people hate him because he is a little spoiled brat.

i dont hate him.. i just dont respect him or what he stands for.

in general... he is just an immature brat with too much money acting like he is "all that"

g-unit1111

Titan
He's just a self entitled, pompous douchebag. I listen to the Kevin Smith / Ralph Garmin podcast Hollywood Babble On and they just rip on Beiber. Probably the best example of his entitled behavior is that he was at a restaurant and peed into the bucket they used to wash the floor, then defaced a picture of Bill Clinton like five minutes later.

the1corrupted

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
He is pompous and 'entitled' because he had very strong financial backers which only proves the point of the sickness of the capitalist "free money" based economies - money makes more money! His success is only an example of "stupid money". Or, more appropriately, money that was earned in an exorbitantly disproportional ratio to the amount of work put in (I.e. no work, all money). This is also a contributing factor as to why he is under the spotlight.

Personally, because he hasn't worked for a damn thing in his life, I would not mind setting his hair aflame, and kicking his ass over to the military for some good ol' fashioned basic training.

g-unit1111

Titan

I think it's safe to say Justin Bieber is not a registered member here so I think I'm fine. :lol:

Although I think my favorite example of Beiber being Beiber is when he went to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam and after the tour he said "Yeah I think Anne would have been a Belieber."

Funny, I went to Anne Frank House, I didn't come out of there thinking "Gee, I wonder what kind of music Anne Frank would listen to if she were alive today." :ange:

vowtaker

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
In my own honest opinion, there are other people who are more deserving to bask in his fame. It's him being spoiled at his first years, thinking he's one of the pioneers of the new generations, etc. It got through his head pretty fast.

farhan782000

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
He just thinks that he's the king but in reality he's nothing but a brat. Akon is the best singer I have ever seen. I'm reall y in the Hip-Hop thing so, Eminem, Yo Gotti and Akon are my fav.

farhan782000

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
He just thinks that he's the king but in reality he's nothing but a brat. Akon is the best singer I have ever seen. I'm reall y in the Hip-Hop thing so, Eminem, Yo Gotti and Akon are my fav.

samuelchapman6

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013

In my country, pretty much no-one likes him, not even the girls, I only know one person who likes him and that's my sister

davidchal

Honorable
Dec 24, 2013

you mean "her"? do you know what you are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS