Question Why won’t my PC post?

May 24, 2019
I was using my pc fairly lightly until it abrubptly shut off. The pc turns back on but I get no video what so ever without any beeps. I have tried testing the PSU and used a spare gpu. I have also tried rebuilding the system to no avail. Also tried using IGPU

EDIT
Here are the specs
i5 3470
8gb ddr3 1600
Gtx 1050ti
H61m-d2-b3
FSP raider 550w silver
Deep cool Kendomen case

Last edited:
Have you tried using each stick of RAM individually in each individual RAM slot? If not, do that now then try again.
If no difference, try one stick of RAM only, but also unplug and disk drives, graphics card, hard drive, ssd, and case fans. Just the bare minimum CPU and one RAM, to see if that helps it.

May 24, 2019
Have you tried using each stick of RAM individually in each individual RAM slot? If not, do that now then try again.
If no difference, try one stick of RAM only, but also unplug and disk drives, graphics card, hard drive, ssd, and case fans. Just the bare minimum CPU and one RAM, to see if that helps it.
I have tried that

https://www.gigabyte.com/Ajax/SupportFunction/Getcpulist?Type=Product&Value=3915
It says here that 3rd gen since BIOS version F9. I'd assume they have that version seeming as it was working before.
Once again, I'd suggest you to take everything out to bare minimum - no HDD, no GPU, only one stick of ram and the CPU. However, before you try to turn it on, unplug the PSU, then take the BIOS battery out. Wait for a few seconds, then put it back in, plug the PSU back in and see if it boots.